Annual dues statements are mailed in January to each homeowner. GHPOA dues are $475.00 per year. To avoid a late fee, dues must be paid prior to March 1st.
To pay by debit or credit card you must login to TownSq. To get to the TownSq website click here.
When you use a debit or credit card for retail purchases, the bank or credit card company charges the retail merchant a fee for the use of your card. Retailers do not show this fee on your invoice; but, it is included with your total bill. GHPOA has no control over these fees and our budget is based upon $475 in revenue from each property owner. If you wish to avoid these fees, please mail a check. Please review the following fee structure:
To pay by Epay, a fee of $2.95 is charged. To pay by credit card, the fee is $2.95 plus 3.5% of your bill. To avoid these fees, please mail your check to the address shown on your invoice.
To pay dues with a credit card or by Epay, please log in. Select your profile and accounts in the upper right corner of the page.
To Pay By Check, eCheck or Bill Pay Check:
1. Homeowners registered on TownSq may log in to pay their dues by eCheck. Bill pay checks, checks or money orders should be made payable to your homeowners association and include your account number on the memo line. Please also detach and include your coupon with your payment. If you cannot locate your billing statement, please contact our property management company to obtain your account number. They are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You may email email@example.com. or phone 317-875-5600.
2. The envelope in which you received your statement can be reused to submit your payment. Payments are processed most efficiently when mailed in the original envelope along with your coupon.
3. All payments should be mailed to the address below. Please do not mail checks to branch offices or other locations as this may cause a processing delay resulting in late and/or other collection fees.
Geist Harbours, c/o Community Association Services of Indiana, P. O. Box 64683, Phoenix, AZ 85082-4683
4. The PO Box address provided above is for billing purposes only. No other communications are to be sent to that address. See branch website for physical address.
5. Payments are posted by the date they were received. Community Association does not accept postdated checks.
EXCEPTIONS: (1) Special delivery mail (express, overnight or certified); (2) endorsed checks, and/or (3) disputed amounts will not be accepted via the PO Box and therefore must be sent to our office address:
Associa Community Association Services of Indiana, 11711 North College Avenue, Suite 100, Carmel, IN 46032
Please allow time for your payment to be forwarded to the PO Box to prevent late and/or collection fees. And, any written communication concerning disputed amounts, including any checks or other payment instruction (i) sent in an amount less than the full amount due marked “Paid in Full,” (ii) tendered with other conditions or limitations, or (iii) otherwise tendered as full satisfaction of a disputed amount should be included
Questions? Please post any general inquiries or correspondence as a request on TownSq or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 317-875-5600.