Development Control

All exterior changes to your home or lot must be approved by GHPOA’s Development Control Committee (DCC)

A Development Control Application is required for exterior changes to your home or lot.  Before completing the application shown on this page, please read this Architectural Request Change document.  It will assist you in submitting a complete application.  Thank you.

Please download, print and read the DCC application before submission.

The Development Control Committee has up to 30 days to reply to a fully complete application.  Please plan accordingly.