Board Of Directors
June 29, 2021
The major portion of our GHPOA dues is designated to the services provided by Geist Patrol. These are not security officers but armed Professional Law Enforcement Officers who are graduates of the State of Indiana Law Enforcement Academy with full policing power. As stated in our governing documents, GHPOA is required to provide security for the Association. The services provided by Geist Patrol enable GHPOA communities to be among the safest in our area.
In addition to patrolling all 12 GHPOA communities 24/7/365 and responding to calls from residents who need police assistance, Geist Patrol also provides the following additional services:
• Daily vacation checks for your home.
• VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) Checks.
• In the event of a medical emergency, Geist Patrol cars carry Narcan which reverses the effects of a drug overdose.
• GHPOA has provided each patrol car with a defibrillator which Geist Patrol Officers are trained to use.
• Complimentary battery jump starts.
• When you call Geist Patrol (317-842-8082), you will immediately speak with a Professional Law Enforcement Officer and not a dispatcher.
• Assistance in reuniting pets with their owners.
• Rapid response time.
• Extra security as needed (including July 4th and Halloween).
• Provide GHPOA with timely security updates.
• Convenient Office Location on Fall Creek Road (at Holy Spirit at Geist Church Entrance)
The Officers of Geist Patrol welcome opportunities to get to know GHPOA residents. In addition, they encourage you to visit their website, GeistPatrol.com